Established in 1931 J H Thorp are a family owned and run business based in South Warwickshire
1931 to 1977
In June 1931 Jack & Irene Thorp were married in the village church in Alderminster and took over the old Eversley garage site and started the business that still carries their name today. In the early 1950's J H Thorp became Standard Triumph dealers and followed to British Leyland in the early 1970's. In 1952 Jack Thorp had turned his hobby of building and repairing valve radios in a shed at the back of the garage into J H Thorp Radio and Television.
1977 to June 2010
In 1977 we began our long association with Peugeot which still remains to this day. In 1986 Tim Gibbs joined his Grandfather and Mother in the business. In the late 1990's a major re-development was carried out to create a large workshop at the rear of the building, to allow for extra showroom space.
From 1st June 2010 J H Thorp ceased selling new cars but remained an official Peugeot Approved Repairer and Parts Distributor to enable us to continue providing Peugeot owners with high quality aftersales service in the South Warwickshire area. We will also sell Quality Used Peugeot's and service many other makes of vehicle. Please contact us today with your requirements.